THS Lion CLUB: Breakfast Club and aftercare
THS are running Breakfast Club and Aftercare provision from January 2020.
Contact number: 07835 407637 (available during club operating hours)
We know many working parents know the days they need covered. Therefore, we would ask where possible you book for the entire half term e.g. you would like Mon, Tues and Weds at Breakfast Club and/ or aftercare. You can have any pattern of days you want but if you book Mondays, that is every Monday for the half term. If you can do this we will provide a 10% discount on the fees for that half term. There are no refunds - if you don’t need one of the days you pre-booked, you will not be refunded. Nor can days be swapped once booked. There is no additional sibling discount if you use this route. If a parent is late to collect their child (after 6.15pm) a late fee of £20.00 per 15 minutes will apply to cover staff costs.
DROP INS (Advance bookings or on the day)
- Drop ins will still be available
- If you need certain dates, not days, then you can still book these ahead and get the dates confirmed.
- If you need to drop in to Breakfast Club, you can do so by simply turning up.
- If you need to drop in to Aftercare for an ‘on the day’ booking, YOU MUST call the school office by 12pm to make sure there is a place.
- There is no discount available for these bookings.
To make an advance booking:
We need the following information: (if you leave anything out it will delay your confirmation)
- Name of child
- Days you require breakfast club - EXAMPLE Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Days you require aftercare - EXAMPLE Tuesday, Thursday
- OR DATES you require BC or AC - EXAMPLE BC - 14thJan, 16thJan, 3rd Feb
- Likely collection time from aftercare
- Dietary requirements that school may not already be aware of
Bookings will be made on a first come, first served basis with priority given to those who pre-book half a term in advance. Spaces may be limited as we have to adhere to ratios of staff to children.
Payment: Parents will be invoiced at the start of each half term and can pay on ParentPay or with childcare vouchers/ credits. Payment must be made by the specified date for the discount to apply.