FOTH Mission and Values
- To arrange events and activities that can raise funds for equipment and projects to enhance the education and development of all of our children.
- Organise social events for the enjoyment of children, families and the wider local community as a whole.
- To build two-way relationships with local businesses and organisations, and build a real sense of community spirit around the school.
- To make as many friends and have as much fun as possible along the way!
- Inclusivity: all parents, carers, and staff automatically become members of the FOTH from the very first day they become involved with the school - noone is excluded and everyone’s opinion is equally valid and welcome.
- Community: we will foster excellent relations within the community and create a sense of friendship and wellbeing around the school that is entirely geared towards enriching the lives of our children.
- Encouragement: we support all of our members, we welcome all new ideas and participation in our events and activities, and we encourage curiousity, kindness and courage in everything we do.