Thomson House is a co-educational school open to children of all backgrounds and abilities. We are located in an area where the local schools are over-subscribed. Thomson House will give local families an outstanding education for children centred in their own community.
- Looked after children who are or were in public care;
- Children who have an exceptional medical, social or educational need that requires their attendance at Thomson House;
- Children whose parents have been given Founders' status in specific circumstances only;
- Children who have siblings attending the school;
- Children of staff in specific circumstances;
- Children living closest to Thomson House. The distance from home to school is measured as a straight line from a single fixed point in the centre of the home address to the main pedestrian school entrance.
Children with statements of Special Educational Needs will be entitled to a place at Thomson House School where the school is named on the statement.
A full copy of the 18/19 Admissions Policy is available below
Thomson House School is increasing the number of places in Reception for 2018 from 52 to 56. This increase was agreed after National Offer Day and so an additional 4 place will now be offered.