Thomson House is a co-educational school open to children of all backgrounds and abilities. We are located in an area where the local schools are over-subscribed. Thomson House will give local families another choice of school providing an outstanding education for children in their own community.
- Looked after children who are or were in public care;
- Children who have an exceptional medical, social or educational need that requires their attendance at Thomson House;
- Children whose parents have been given Founders' status in specific circumstances only;
- Children who have siblings attending the school;
- Children of staff in specific circumstances;
- Children living closest to Thomson House. The distance from home to school is measured as a straight line from a single fixed point in the centre of the home address to the main pedestrian school entrance.
Children with statements of Special Educational Needs will be entitled to a place at Thomson House School where the school is named on the statement.
A full copy of the 18/19 Admissions Policy is available below